From individual tools to customized bolting systems, HYTORC has the largest stock of rental equipment in the industry, available worldwide.
HYTORC Tool Rental
Strategically located at service centers around the globe, our experienced representatives will work with you to determine the most cost-effective solution for your job. Your HYTORC rental also entitles you to a free safety and operational training to ensure that your crew gets the most out of each rental. With 50 years of experience in this industry, you can be rest assured that we have a solution for your bolting challenge!
*HYTORC is always improving its products and technology. To learn more, please contact your local sales rep.
How Are Rental Credits Earned?
Rental Credits are generated off the value of the HYTORC Tool(s) and Equipment that are rented. Taxes, Freight charges, Accessories, and Sales Rep. charges do not earn credit dollars.
What Can a Rental Credit Be Applied Towards?
Rental Credits can be applied towards the purchase of any Productivity Enhancement HYTORC Tool. Accessories, Pumps, & Tensioning Equipment are not included in this program.
What is consider Productivity Enhancement HYTORC Tooling?
AVANTI, ICE, STEALTH, JGUN, and Lithium Series torque wrenches
When Can a Rental Credit be Applied?
In order to take advantage of the 100% usage of your rental dollars, the RENTAL Invoice must be paid in FULL.
Terms & Conditions
- Rental Credits are earned as soon as a rental is completed, billed, and paid in FULL.
- Rental Credit dollars must be used within six months from the original rental invoice date before they expire.
- Customers can obtain a copy of their rental credit report upon request through their sales representative.
- A minimum $100 handling charge along with freight will be applied to any new rental conversion order should the rental credits bring the total under $100.
- All rental credit orders must be accompanied by a hardcopy purchase order or company credit card.